Thursday, July 24, 2014

Hope In A Hopeless World

I have some beads to share but I'll wait until tomorrow for that. Today wiped me out. I was supposed to visit my son and daughter in law yesterday and spend some quality time with my granddaughter. It was the second time in a week that plans sort of fell through. I was pretty bummed. My granddaughter is just the cutest thing. (Yes, I know we all say it) but it's true!
She brought me out of such a dark place almost 2 years ago. She was born 1 1/2 months after the loss of my mom and then my sister 2 weeks after mom passed. She took a shattered heart and made it beat again.

So after being in a sad state of mind yesterday, I got a text from my son around 1:30 am stating that Ella came a week early and I am a grandmother again!! So even when things don't work out, there's always a reason for it happening. I believe that.

I can't share pics of the kids online and I am totally okay with that but we have another heartbreaker in this world. Sadie will be a wonderful big sister to Ella. They both have wonderful parents that are so in love and so dedicated to them that they can't go wrong.

So while the rest of the world is falling apart, while there is war, death, disease and famine, if we close our eyes for a moment and look at the "good" stuff, we can actually smile.....even for a moment.

My prayers go out for everyone that is in a war torn area and for those that are suffering with disease, or loss of a loved one. Life is hard but remember to always look up. That's where the blessings come from.

xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment