Monday, July 21, 2014

A Little More Of The Good Things

Well about 40 minutes ago would have been the 20th and I wouldn't be a day late again. As Maxwell Smart would say, "I missed it by that much!"
But here we are. Getting ready for bed and thought I'd post another bead set I've made.
I'm on a disc kick lately. They are really fun to make and trying to think of different color combinations has been fun.

This bead set is made in a classic red, black, and white themed. I'm trying to make some large disc beads without the big donut hole in the middle. I figured out a plan that I'm going to try tomorrow where the donut hole is small but there will be a way to still use this as a pendant without having to go through the center. It should be fun.




Still have some work to do on the raked part of the bead but every day I do seem to be getting better. I also have some pretty leaves made for the start of autumn but will share those tomorrow.

If you like any of my stuff, just contact me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment