Monday, January 27, 2014

Is it 2015 yet?

Everyone's been writing on social media that 2014 is "Their year!" That problems they have been dealing with will be over, that losses suffered, will be restored, and that heartache turns back into a smile.
I don't know about anyone else but I don't see that happening yet. So far this year has been bustling with busyness, and total disorganization. Friend's are getting physically hurt, and others are fighting to live.
If this is 2014, I'm ready to take a nap and be woken up at midnight 12-31-14.

Ah, but that would be the easy way out and I don't do easy. Seriously! I don't seem to do easy on anything that I attempt to do.

So we keep going, we keep trying, we keep moving forward with an occasional on step back! It's okay. Just keep going forward, struggles are overcome when we don't stop!

Working on a design for my Pastor's sister. I have beads made but will gather all my materials and show you what were going to do with it. First, beads need to be cleaned.
And with that........I'm off!

No comments:

Post a Comment