Monday, January 20, 2014

Happy New Year....a bit late




I know, I know, I am a little bit late on the new year but you know how life goes. A new year with new plans and you set out on this journey and things get a little bit crazy during the transition. The main thing however, is that the transition is never over. We are constantly changing things up and what works...stays, and what doesn't....goes! I kind of like that attitude.

So I've been busy decluttering my life. My daughter starts nursing school next month and so we started with her room. Painted the spare room which is bigger for her to make a mess in. Scraping, painting, building shelves..it will be nice when it's complete. Almost there too! Then the next thing is to move the guest room to the middle room so that I can have the end room as my studio. FINALLY!!! I can't wait to have my own space to work. One where I don't have to drag things out every time I want to make something and then have to put it all away when I'm done. No more worrying about dogs touching or knocking anything over so if I'm working on a project, it can stay out until the next day. I am going to love it!

In my spare time I've been working on more hearts. Valentine's Day is right around the corner and have noticed sales on hearts lately. So I'll be making a few more before it gets too late. Here's some that were made awhile ago and up for sale now on my etsy store.

Oh that reminds me.....My main website will be up and running soon! Love that as well. Yes, I have been quite busy :-)


https://www.etsy.com/listing/120714179/green-n-red-hot-hearts-handmade-lampwork?ref=shop_home_active_1&ga_search_query=valentine



No comments:

Post a Comment