Thursday, February 13, 2014

A bit of the ocean today

Everywhere on social media, my friends are talking about how horrible the weather is. Living in Southern California all my life, we get to see some really cold days but nothing compared to back east!
That's probably why I live here. We have oceans, mountains, lakes, and deserts. We truly have it all.
Even though it's been cold here, I have been wanting to start on summer beads. Beads that are bright or reflect the beach somehow. I long to move to the beach but until then, my beads will have to do.
These beads aren't anything special but I love the colors. Beautiful blues, aqua, greens, and white make these beads perfect to add into a nice summer piece of jewelry.
Hope you like it too!



https://www.etsy.com/listing/179223983/clear-waters-blue-aqua-greens-handmade?ref=shop_home_active_1

No comments:

Post a Comment